Manage your orders in real time.
Meade Willis' WOM allows for comprehensive business rule validations and provides real time order status visibility.
MW’s XRP WOM is a highly flexible platform that automates your order fulfillment process by configuring individual business parameters, order validations, and company-specific business rules. XRP WOM provides real-time order status visibility and accommodates numerous complex regional and global customer exceptions.
XRP WOM implementation enables the creation and management of orders, as well as external portals that integrate customers and suppliers with internal systems, processes, existing enterprise resource planning and warehouse management systems (including XRP WMS).
- Highly flexible platform
- Create & manage orders
- Real-time order status
- Integrate customers & suppliers
Some of the WOM benefits are:
Automates order fulfillment processes
Reduces dispute resolutions activities
Enables efficient and cost-effective workflows
Can be integrated with other systems (ERP, WMS, etc.)
Reduces manual operations and error handling
Strengthens customer relations
Increases Data control and analytical detail
Key user benefits include:
- Role-based permissions
- Creation of orders from catalog browsing
- Multi-language capability
- Customer and user management
- Order tracking and routing
- Real-time visibility of order statuses: pending, on hold, sent and more.
- Business rules order validations
- Visibility of customer order history
- Order download/upload in multiple formats
- Customizable reporting options
- Configurable parameters: lead time, minimum quantity and weight
- Ability to modify: order details, quantities and options
- Comprehensive operations logs