Small/Medium/Complex enterprise offerings
The benefits of implementing MW’s XRP Warehouse Management System are immediate and long-lasting.
MW’s cloud-based XRP WMS allows organizations to manage and optimize all inventory processes and warehouse activities. The system is capable of incorporating unique requirements and is configured to best match company sizes, structures and industry-specific demands.
From small seasonal operations to multinational corporations, MW’s XRP WMS solution is tailored to suit the needs of any business. Customizable modules and functionality can be added as required.
The solution accommodates both simple and complex business rules, country-specific rules, process and workflow limitations, atypical distribution frameworks, technology gaps, as well as multiple data and label formats.
XRP WMS can operate independently as a stand-alone system or can be fully integrated
with both internal and external systems.
Maximized Labor Productivity & Optimized Processes
Eliminate manual entry
& data errors
Enhanced customer-supplier relationships
Increased visibility, Transparency & Traceability
Reduced Operational & Support Costs
Highly customizable functions (if required)
Some of the WMS features/functions:
- Management of inventory (location control, traceability, reporting, live dashboards and more)
- Compatibility with, among others, MW’s EDI, TMS, eInvoicing modules
- MW’s mobile scanner solution
- Business rules management (FIFO, FEFO, expiry/lot management etc.)
- Cycle counting and generation of supporting documents (Bill of Lading, and more)
- Pick and Pack, kitting, replenishment
- Directed put away
- Label generation (MW’s labeling solution)
- Integration with RFID solutions
- Integration with other internal systems (ERP, accounting etc.)